Find right term insurance
Term insurance is one of the simplest forms of life insurance. Term plan offers a sufficiently large amount to your family at the time of death of policyholder.
Term plan offers a sufficiently large amount to your family at the time of death of policyholder. Whats more, this comes at a very affordable price. The plan covers your family from the risk of death for the limited period called term.
We all work hard to enhance our family’s financial status &lifestyle, to fund our children’s education and to secure a respectable retirement for ourselves.
Term insurance takes care of the family in such unfortunate times. With term insurance, your family can continue to maintain their lifestyle by funding essential day to day expenditures and also achieve their life goal even in your absence.
Why should you Buy Term Insurance?
Death, disability, disease, all are realities seldom talked about. However, all three are realities we cannot possibly overcome with certainty.
- A Lump Sum to meet their Immediate need
- A Regular income to meet their household income (if opted)
Benefits of Term Insurance
- Financial protection in the most unfortunate circumstances
- Safety for dependents from your financial liabilities like loan, and any other debts
- Disability benefit with the term insurance will provide you financial support in case of accidental disability, (available on payment of additional premium)
- Critical illness benefit to your term insurance to avail good treatment for life threatening diseases without worrying about the costs (available on payment of additional premium)
- Tax savings up to Rs. 1.5 lakh on the premium paid under section 80C on Income Tax, as per prevailing tax laws
- Tax benefit on the lumpsum benefit paid to your dependents under section 10(10D)on Income Tax, as per prevailing tax laws
- A regular income stream along with a lump sum benefit, to ensure day to day life expenses are met
- Long term insurance cover till age 85 that can be useful if you wish to leave a legacy for your family, subject to maximum policy term of 50 years